The fame of Las Vegas comes from being very fancy and luxurious. It doesn’t just apply to casinos. This capital of entertainment has some of the most famous restaurants in the world too.
Some people go to Las Vegas just for the amazing meals. But even if gambling is your first priority, the following places are definitely worth visiting.
• Michael Mina in the Bellagio Hotel and Casino is named after its chef who is famous all over the world. The restaurant specializes in seafood, such as salmon and sea scallops.
• Picasso, also in the Bellagio Hotel and Casino, is famous for the art you can see there. Inspired by Picasso, the restaurant only serves French cuisine.
• Valentino in The Venetian is well-known for its wines. Among its dishes it offers great Italian food.
• Nobu in the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino focuses on Japanese cuisine. It’s run by the famous and talented chef Nobuyuki Matsuhisa. Sushi from this restaurant is simply amazing.
• Lutece in The Venetian offers French dishes, such as tarragon with lobster sauce and foie gras.
• Le Cirque in the Bellagio Hotel and Casino comes from New York and it’s famous for its wines.
• Spago in Caesars Palace came after Wolfgang Puck’s, one of the best Las Vegas restaurants, was gone. It keeps up the great quality.
• 808 in Caesars Palace is a very diverse restaurant that has a lot of great cuisines in the offer, from Japanese to Indian, from French to Chinese, and from Thai to Italian.