The main criteria when choosing a casino is how much you can win there. But when high quality casinos provide extra entertainment, it definitely affects the choice. Pools are among the attractions that casinos all over the world will offer.
• Mandalay Bay Las Vegas is famous for its amazing views, both natural and architectural. It also includes a beach with great wave effects, which make the pool feel like the ocean.
• MGM Grand Las Vegas has multiple pools placed along the river that is 1000 feet long. The scenery is lovely too, and includes waterfalls, flowers and trees.
• Galaxy Macau, in addition to a sandy beach with a wave pool, has a huge roof top pool that is the highest pool of this type in the entire world.
• Flamingo Las Vegas has several different pools, such as the rock waterfall pool and the water slide pool.
• Venetian Macau offers a pool surrounded by palm trees, where you can throw parties, watch light shows and performances, as well as listen to music and watch tv.
• Sands Macau has a heated pool located on the 6th floor, which guarantees wonderful views. It’s surrounded by neon lights. You can also order a dinner there.