1. Follow the local laws. In many places online gambling is illegal. Before you can play and win, you need to be 100% sure you’re doing it legally. Ask your local authorities or do research on the Internet.
2. Know all about your casino of choice, such as details about its legal licenses and about its owners. The “About Us” page should provide them. A trustworthy site also has full and real contact info, and uses reliable and legal banking methods.
3. Know what the payout options are. Find out if the transaction methods are available to you, and if there are hidden fees or minimum amounts before you get paid.
4. Make use of the free trial versions of games where you can get to know them without betting any money yet.
5. Make sure you contact the customer support and receive a response 24/7/365. Look for options such as a toll free number from your country, live chat, email and private messages. If it looks not reliable enough, find a different casino.
6. Check out the bonuses offered. They might all look attractive, but you need to know how many bets you’ll have to make before you can cash out, as well as other terms and conditions.
7. Get to know the rules and the games themselves. Find out which ones are more profitable and what are the chances of winning.
8. Find out how safe your sensitive information is. Check which programs are used to ensure safety, and look for signs of encryption and other security measures, such as a lock at the bottom of your browser or https:// (instead of http://) in the address bar.
9. Be confident. Learn tricks and strategies, pay attention to details when playing, and don’t be afraid to win some money.
10. Have fun. When all you think about it money, it’s easy to get addicted and get in trouble. Stay relaxed and enjoy yourself.